Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Slimtuitive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 167-169 Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London, W1W 5PF. Our company registration number is 13536841. The term ‘you’ refers to the user of our website or the member of Slimtuitive.
- All Slimtuitive content (website and emails sent to you and their attachments) is subject to change without notice.
- All Slimtuitive content (website, emails sent to you, including any attachments) contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material is provided to you for personal, non-commercial use only. Reproduction, sale or distribution is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this content, and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- You may cancel your membership within 14 days for a full refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30 days notice will be required should you wish to terminate membership once the initial 12 week membership period has expired.
- There is no guarantee that you will lose weight by following The Slimtuitive Plan, or any suggestion of how much weight you may lose. Results of participation in The Slimtuitive Plan will vary from person to person.
- You should always take medical advice before following The Slimtuitive Plan or any other dietary programme or regime. You should not follow The Slimtutive Plan if you are under 18 years of age, pregnant, breast-feeding, have ever suffered from an eating dis-order, or have any specific dietary requirements.
- You should not rely on any information provided in The Slimtuitive Plan as a substitute for professional treatment, medical advice, or diagnosis. Always consult with a doctor or other health-care professional if you have any health concerns or questions.